The Law of Attraction is a big thing these days. The movie The Secret gave some insight. And here’s some interesting advice about becoming attractive from The Portable Coach: 28 Sure Fire Strategies For Business And Personal Success. Some of these make excellent guidelines for what/how to write in your corporate blog.
I selected a few items and here’s my advice for applying them to make your business blog succeed:
- “Add value just for the joy of it.”Â Give value in your blog because you enjoy it and people are naturally attracted to your content.
- “Thrive on the details.”Â People love to hear about subtleties, details, and nuances. They’re more interesting–and attractive–than the obvious. So talk about specific things that happen with an employee, a vendor or a machine.
- “Sensitize Yourself.”Â Pay attention to feelings–yours, your employees’, your customers’–and youâ€™ll notice and respond to more opportunities.
- “Become an Unconditionally Constructive Person.”Â High levels of respect–for vendors, employees, customers–are attractive. Express that respect often.
- “Orient Yourself Around Your Values.”Â Making sure your ways of doing business coordinate with your values is attractive–and talking about them makes great blog content.
- “Recognize and Tell the Truth.”Â The truth is the most attractive thing of all, but it requires skills and awareness.
- “Be Real, Be Human.”Â When you are human, you are attractive. Write the way you really feel.
Thanks to Cristina Andersson for pointing this great advice out on her website about learning and manifesting your true potential.